Thursday, January 5, 2012

Questions and Answers

Does the water cry when it goes down my throat?
No, it rejoices in the replenishing and fulfillment of my body.

Does the chicken cry out as it is being slaughtered?
No, it has no voice to cry out. We are its voice.

Does the chicken feel joy in the replenishment of my body?
Yes, in nature and No, in life.
What we do, how we treat that which sustains is how we treat ourselves.

Does the disregard we have for all beside our own affect us?
Yes, in life and No, in nature.

Does this question you in wrong or right?
Maybe, it's a gray area.

How do we bless that which gives of itself for the benefit of our life?
Have we seen all that blesses us and show are reverence back to it?
How do we honor this?
Am I? Are You?
All I can do is try and awaken.

2 comments:

শ্রীশুভ্র said...

Subttle idea! The profound wisdom about life!
The eternal conflicts between natural law and human heart! Between survival and ethics! Poet's mind in it's sympathatic hights!
Yet the construction of this particular poem is slightly weak! I think!
More prophetic utterance than poetic
flavoure!

শ্রীশুভ্র said...

YES I ENJOY YOUR WRITINGS!
YOUR IDEAS GIVE HOPES FOR A BETTER FUTURE FOR HUMANITY!

NEVER STOP MY DEAR POET! KEEP FLOWING!
WE SHOULD FOLLOW YOU FROM OUR HEART!

TO MAKE THIS WORLD OF OURS MORE HUMANE ONE! A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE FOR OUR SUCCESSORS!