Monday, September 19, 2011

Sweet and Pungent

I want to be the blessed meal for your soul,
Let me show you a love so true,
I will be the blessed feast,
That carries love from my breast to yours.
Take small bites and savor gently the sweet tastes,
Knowing that this spirit cannot be replaced.

I want to be the wine that slides gently past your lips,
Let me pour my love out on you,
Smoothly and with hearty flavor, you drink me in,
Feeling the sting and the power of my fermenting,
Drunk with the pungent fragrance and sweetness.

4 comments:

Mary/MI said...

Not sure if you wrote this. If you did it is awesome! Lucky is the man who will be the inhaler of your exotic essence. :)
Now what did I just say? lol!!!

Bebbilane said...

I did write it!! :) That was the best compliment I have ever gotten!! :) Thank you for saying that!! He he..

শ্রীশুভ্র said...

Sweet and pungent!
Yes; such is the essence of life in Universe! The black and white shades of our minds! Our will! And the drill of our everydar life!

And our love intoxicated
with our lust and greed; yet complete in totality makes us human!
We are not angel! Yet pure in our shades!

Bebbilane said...

I like how you got that...the Will!! :) Wow Suvra, you really understand my poetry too. :) This was about passion too referring to our essence..and you got it..thank you my friend!