Tuesday, January 11, 2011

For You, this is How I Love

I find my happiness and my best in loving you.

The kind of love that stands back and allows you to be yourself all the while feeling you in me and me in you.

The kind of love that sees the best in you and builds that up.

The kind of love that makes me dizzy when you speak and speechless with your words.

The kind of love that makes me fall asleep to your voice.

The kind of love that makes me want to hover over you, watching and protecting.

The kind of love that makes my knees weak and my clumsiness show.

The kind of love that my love flows through you like a river.

The kind of love where nothing is asked, nothing expected just my heart loving yours.

The kind of love that wants you to never feel guilty, just happy in my love for you.

The kind of love that I would lay down my life for you.

I love you more than words, time, space, eternity.

2 comments:

NAVAL LANGA said...

I have seen your artwork posted here on blogspot. I liked it. I follow your blog regularly. I hope you would like to look at my articles about paintings.
Mughal Miniatures
Paintings of Mistresses: Fetching Millions

Bebbilane said...

Good morning Naval (or evening there)..thanks for the comment and have a great day!