Thursday, November 4, 2010

Glistening

As I sit in the sun and feel the rays of the sun, I look at the fruit on my plate and see the peach glistens when the sun's rays shine on it. Do I glisten in the sun? Do rays spark off my being and soul and shine for those who see me? What can I become? Anyone can be a genius. Anyone can be complete in themself. I want be complete in myself.

I hold so tightly to my need to write that right now my hand cramps up as I strain to express all my feelings.

The way the small plant pushes through the sidewalk and creates an area for itself. Everyone needs to create their space for themself!

3 comments:

James Rosier Jr. said...

The last line (especially) is brilliant!

Bebbilane said...

Awe...thank you! That is a very nice thing to say. :)

Bebbilane said...

You better watch it, you are inhaling too much new age catnip..he he :) I am not kidding..that made me giddy..very fun expression. :) I hope you didn't mind that I blared it all over my Facebook. :) I did finally give you credit.