Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Darlene Joan White (JD Whyte)

Darlene Joan White (1958 - 2013) Obituary Notice Darlene White "JD Whyte," 54, passed away Friday, Feb. 8, 2013. Memorial service: 11 a.m. Wednesday Feb. 13, at Church of Jesus Christ LDS, 500 West McDonwell School Road, Colleyville. Survivors: Sister, Deanna Paris; brothers, Gary and Larry Durbin.

Darlene: You did so much for our family. I loved the family website. I wish it was still up and I could look at it again. Your creativity, kindness and abilities will live for a long long time. I am sorry I didn't get to say goodbye or even talk to you on the phone.

I wish I had known you more than I did but I am grateful for your friendship on Facebook. You really always had great interaction and was a true light in my life during the most challenging times I have ever experienced.

Whatever you were doing with Moonstar Entertainment will continue. I am sure you had a solid following of people.

Take care and let us know that you are okay over there and having a great time, laughing at all the stuff we have to deal with here.

Love, Beverly

No comments: