Friday, June 22, 2012

Bled Out

The bloody mess I’ve made of my life,
The pouring of the blood out of my life,
The soft and tender draining as I feel it slip away,
Bled out,
Blood on my sheets,
Washing and striving to cleanse it,
Clearing and restarting,
Wiping and soaking,
Crying and screaming,
Pain and dissolution,
Tossing and Turning,
As a soft quietness unfolds,
Stillness as acceptance washes in,
And I am bled out,
Slowly the life leaves me,
As I lie there and think,
Will the sheets be dry soon?

5 comments:

Jodi said...

wow...such raw emotion!! your words truly move me ♥

শ্রীশুভ্র said...

Wonderful!
The words are bleeding from the deep!
With the deep rooted convictions! That's most important! And the music itself takes the reader into a new domain of realization!

শ্রীশুভ্র said...

Beverly my friend you must not keep us waiting for such a prolonged period;
for such a rich out pouring of feelings and realization!

Love you my friend!
My poet!
Beverly the White!

শ্রীশুভ্র said...

Yes my friend; each and every time the sheets will dry soon!

Life flows on and on!

We are but the tiny drops of blood forming and disolving creating mosaic only! Life follows those mosaic!
Making us blessed!

Bebbilane said...

Thank you! :)